5K and Kids’ Fun Run
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 / Contact: Lisa Harap
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – SIGN UP TODAY
As one of the biggest races in Hoboken, this event supports local youth charities, including Hoboken Boys and Girls Club and the Jubilee Center. There is a fun run and other special events for the kids before the evening kicks off with 1500+ runners participating in the waterfront 5K. An after party along the pier is a great way for volunteers and runners alike to end a successful night.
(Photo Courtesy of Anthony S. Torres)
View photos from the 2015 5K race on Facebook!
- $25 early bird special (through May 31)
- $30 online (June 1 – June 30)
- $35 online (July 1 – July 8)
- $35 in-person registration (July 9 – 12)
- Kids’ race is free!
TIME & LOCATION: Pier A (1st & Sinatra Dr), Hoboken, NJ
- Kids’ Run – 3:30pm
- Check-in – 5:30pm (bag check is available)
- Runner Warm Up – 6:00 (brought to you by Devotion Yoga)
- Race Start – 7:00pm
- After Party – Immediately following race (Free admission for runners, volunteers & sponsors – ID required)
TEAMS: Grab your friends to race and party together! It is easy to get started. Just designate yourself as a captains and then refer friends to join your team. For each friend you refer (using your referral link provided in your confirmation email), you’ll get $1 off your entry fee.
RACE RESULTS: Will be available at compuscore.com shortly after the race.
PRE-EVENT: Every pre-registered runner receives a goody bag with free stuff! Pick up your race number and performance t-shirt in advance at Fleet Feet (604 Washington St) during the following times:
- Saturday 7/9 (12-5 pm)
- Sunday 7/10 (12-5 pm)
- Monday 7/11 (5-9 pm)
IMPORTANT RACE DAY INFORMATION:
- SCORING TAGS – This race will use B-tags located on the back of your bib
- EMERGENCY CONTACT – Please be sure to fill in your emergency contact information on the back of your bib
- BAG CHECK – We strongly encourage you NOT bring a bag to the race. If you must bring one, there is a bag check area located at the end of Pier A. You’ll need to transfer all contents into the clear drawstring bag provided with your race materials with your bib number ‘bag’ label affixed. You may not put full bags inside the clear bag. Absolutely no bags, backpacks, or hydration packs will be allowed on the course. Any unattended bags will be confiscated by event security and could cause an interruption to the day’s events. We reserve the right to search any bag at any time.
- TRANSPORTATION – There will be street closings prior to the race so the best way to arrive is by public transportation (126 bus, PATH train, or ferry). We are NOT responsible for any tickets runners may incur as a result of parking on the street.
PRIZES: Medals and special prizes will be awarded to the fastest man/woman runner in each age category (19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+), the fastest men, women, co-ed teams, and largest team.
VOLUNTEER: There are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Contact us at email@example.com to learn about our next volunteer meeting or to sign up for a position.
Check out a video from our previous races to get you pumped for the event!
USA Track & Field Sanctioned Event