5K and Kids’ Fun Run
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 / Contact: Melissa Gitlitz
As one of the biggest races in Hoboken, this event supports local youth charities, including the Jubilee Center and the Hoboken Boys and Girls Club. There is a fun run and other special events for the kids before the evening kicks off with 1500+ runners participating in the waterfront 5K. An after party along the pier is a great way for volunteers and runners alike to end a successful night.
(Photo Courtesy of Anthony S. Torres)
View photos from the 2012 5K race on Facebook!
RACE RESULTS: Will be available at compuscore.com or scan the QR code on the back of your race t-shirt!
- $25 to register online at active.com
- Prices will increase to $30 on June 1 and $35 on race day
- (Download our application here to pay by check)
TIME & LOCATION: Pier A (1st & Sinatra Dr), Hoboken, NJ
- Kids’ Run – 3:30pm
- Check-in – 5:30pm (bag check is available)
- Race Start – 7:00pm
- After Party – Immediately following race (Free admission for runners, volunteers & sponsors – ID required)
Course Map coming soon!
TEAMS: Grab your friends to race and party together! It is easy to get started, just click “register” below and follow these easy steps.
- Log in or create an account through the “register now” link
- Select the “5K Run – Team Captain” category
- Create a team name and complete registration
- Share the link with your friends and have them select the “5K Run – Team Member” category and select your team name to join
PLEDGE FORM: Download the pledge form to raise money for your run.
HAPPY HOUR: June 20 at Hotel Victor Bar and Grill. Start time TBA.
PRE-EVENT: Every pre-registered runner receives a goody bag with free stuff! Pick up your race number and performance t-shirt in advance at Fleet Feet (604 Washington St) Saturday 7/13 (12-5 pm), Sunday 7/14 (12-5 pm) or Monday 7/15 (5-9 pm). It can also be picked up day-of at the starting line on Pier A @ 5pm.
PRIZES: Medals will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers and the top three male and female finishers in each age group. There will also be prizes for the top finishing teams.
VOLUNTEER: There are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Join us for our next volunteer meeting or contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our planning, happy hour, pre-event preparation, kids’s run and day-of activities that need your help!
USA Track & Field – A Sanctioned and Certified Event