PWP 5K and AFTER PARTY- Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 / Contact: Michelle Gesser - firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the biggest races in Hoboken, this event supports local youth charities, including TRUE Mentors, HOPES, MileSquare Theater and Community Lifestyle. The evening kicks off with 500+ runners participating in the waterfront 5K. An after party, including live music and a beer/wine garden along the pier is a great way for volunteers and runners alike to end a successful night.
In Person Racing:
- $30 online (through May 31)
- $35 online (June 1-June 30)
- $40 online (July 1-July 23)
- Online Registration closes July 23 at 7pm
- $40 in person, on-site registration July 24-July 27
- $20.21 Online
- $30 (includes T-Shirt)
- $15 T-Shirt only
TIME & LOCATION: In Person Race – Pier A (1st and Sinatra, Hoboken), Virtual Race – anywhere you like
- Check In – 5:30pm
- Race start 7pm
- After Party – Immediately following race (free admission for runners, volunteers, and Sponsors – ID required, $5 admission for others, $5 drink tickets)
TEAMS: Grab your friends to race and party together! It is easy to get started. Just designate yourself as a captain and then refer friends to join your team.
VOLUNTEER: There are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
- SCORING TAGS – This race will use B-tags located on the back of your bib
- TRANSPORTATION – There will be street closings prior to the race so the best way to arrive is by public transportation (126 bus, PATH train, or ferry). We are NOT responsible for any tickets runners may incur as a result of parking on the street.